Magento developer / Senior Magento developer
Experience: 3+ Years
About Tychons USA
Established in the year 1998 as solution providers and information enablers, we’ve evolved as a Digital Transformation company with full service digital commerce technologies headquartered out of Atlanta with offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Chennai and Bangalore.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in PHP and MySQL.
• Candidate should also be experienced in programming within the frameworks of and customizing in PHP/MySQL-based content management systems.
Proven skills & technical requirements
• Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components.
• Thorough experience in customizing Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates.
• Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships.
• Store catalog (categories/products/attributes).
• Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits).
• Extending Magento extensions • Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/Less.
• Understanding of fundamental OOP concepts
Great to Have
• Magento Certification (developer or Developer +)
• Knowledge of Linux/Bash/SSH • Knockout/Angular/React or Ember JS experience
• Gulp/Grunt or other task runner experience
• Vagrant/Docker/Encapsulation tools
• Basic understanding of common attacks and how to prevent them (code injection, post hacking, sql injection, etc)
• Git or other version control
• Agile methodologies